An Evening of Hope at Home is a social gathering held in homes to grow awareness and raise funds for HopeHouse International®.
- opens up their home
- invites guests
- shows video presentation
Host Couple chooses event style:
- formal dinner
- heavy hors d’oeuvres
- outdoor casual
- international theme dinner
- pays all catering expenses (set-up to clean-up)
- sends all conﬁrmation cards to guests
- provides talking points to introduce video presentation
- provides video presentation to include the invitation to BUILD-A-BEDROOM so orphans can be adopted provides all print/response materials
- provides BUILD-A-BEDROOM donors with pictures once children are adopted
The fundraising goal for at Home is $5,000 to BUILD-A-BEDROOM so orphans will be adopted.
These photos are of actual HopeHouse children and their bedrooms.
On average 2 to 4 children reside in a Ukrainian bedroom. Groups come together for the common purpose of building a bedroom as part of the HopeHouse construction process, thus allowing more houses to be built and more orphans to be adopted at a much quicker pace.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.