IF YOU KNEW YOU COULD HELP CHANGE THE COURSE OF AN ORPHAN’S FUTURE FROM:
- Human Trafficking
- Substance Abuse
W O U L D Y O U G E T I N V O L VE D ?
Since our founding, HopeHouse International® has closed the doors of the equivalent of six (8) orphanages in Ukraine through the gift of in-country adoptions. As part of our mission to RESCUE MORE ORPHANS through adoption by Ukrainian Christian parents, we have initiated our first RUN-2-RESCUE Campaign.
By partnering with HopeHouse International®, and joining RUN-2-RESCUE in your city, you would be running to RESCUE the most vulnerable, the orphan. Your help would change the PRESENT, FUTURE, & ETERNITY for orphans, breaking their cycle of hopelessness . . . for generations.
Our fundraising goals are minimal in comparison to other non-profits and HopeHouse International® will cover the cost of each runners’ marathon registration fee to show our appreciation!
The Music City Marathon, April 26, 2014 offers:
- 2.6 mile mini run/walk
- 13.1 mile half marathon
- 26.2 mile full marathon
Please consider becoming a TEAM CAPTAIN and enlisting at least 5 other runners for your team. TEAM CAPTAINS are critical in spreading awareness through recruiting and maintaining motivation throughout the training!
Please email your response below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I would like to be a Team Captain
- I would like to run individually as part of a team
- Each runner will have their own personalized web page.
- Recognition and Prizes will be given to teams and individuals who raise the most funds for the mission of HopeHouse International® at a Pre-Race Event Dinner on Friday, April 25th.
- 100% of all donations go to programs of HopeHouse (housing/orphans adopted) because of our HOME-TEAM, a group of donors who cover all annual administrative expenses
- HopeHouse International® is NOT the same organization as “Hope” or “Hope House” that solicits via telephone.
- Orphan crisis: Before age 21, 70% homeless, 20% prison, 10% commit suicide.
- Ukraine is a large international sex-trafficking hub out of the Odessa sea port, targeting orphans.
- Doors open to HopeHouse International® in Ukraine as a result of 24 consecutive years of ministry to orphans throughout the country
- HHI provides the adequate housing for 3 or more orphans to be adopted into a Ukrainian Christian family and raised in their own country.
- Orphans have the opportunity to know Christ as personal Savior when adopted into Christian Ukrainian families.
- Generations directly affected
Please feel free to email with any questions.
Thank you for considering partnering with HopeHouse International® in our RUN-2-RESCUE Campaign, as together we serve to RESCUE orphans through the gift of in-country adoptions because #OrphansDeserveFamilies.